As a complement to Training, Coaching allows our clients to successfully integrate, practice and apply the newly acquired knowledge into their work.
- With coaching we define the goals and objectives of the client's assignment with the professional and his superior(s) to ensure practical application of the delivery concepts.
- Drawing on a broad range of experience, our consultants are able to assist in a variety of areas and sectors, guiding the client from ideas to execution and through final evaluation.
- Coaching can be provided in many ways, for a short duration or ideally through the delivery of a project:
- face-to-face meetings
- telephone conversations
- e-mail / data exchanges
- For groups
- formal workshop or informal sessions, on or off-site
- observation or facilitation in meetings
- "social" online group exchange (e.g. blogs)
- Coaching sessions usually end with recommended actions for follow-up